Re: [NTLK] Bounty for TextSync

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 21:16:55 EDT

Did you read the procedure that I offered
It will accomplish what you ask

Let me repeat

1) Open NewtSync on your Mac. Choose setup
2) Unselect all but Text files
3) In text files enable text sync then click ADD button next to 'add
notes to the Newton'.
40 select the text file that you want to send. It will show up in
the window.
Now go back to main window of NewtSync and choose Synchronize and
connect with Newton.

Woody