Re: [NTLK] Bounty for TextSync

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 19:36:57 EDT

Good
I am assuming you have taken care of this section

Installation
Once you download TextSync, you should have a folder with three items
in it. One of those should be called TextSync.bundle. In order for
NewtSync to find our plugin, it needs to be in ~/Library/Application
Support/nSync/Plug-ins. You may have to create that folder. Be sure
you get the spelling exactly right. Then just drag TextSync.bundle
into that magical folder and you're all set to go.

Now open NewtSync on your Mac. Choose setup
Unselect all but Text files
In text files enable text sunc then click add button next to add
notes to the Newton.
select the text file that you want to send. It will show up in the
window.
Now go back to main window of NewtSync and choose Synchronize and
connect with Newton.

I just tested and it works on my newt.
Mac 10.4.5

Woody