[NTLK] A Newton shop still exist

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 16:57:11 EDT

Hi list,

i have found a german store which seems to have in stock MessagePads
and really hard to find accessories. I have been able to create an
account, but have not sent messages for asking about availability of
the items they shows in shop.

If they really have in stock what they show, it means that you can buy
hard to find items like Nokia datacards, Booster Packs, Print packs,
Newton 100, 130, etc etc

Here is the generic address to the shop: http://macfundgrube.at/shop/
and here's the short url to their complete Newton listings:
http://tinyurl.com/mo34n

The site sells lots of old world Mac computers too, other than Mac TechSteps...
...for some seconds it got me back to 198X.

Kind regards,

Adriano

'Green is better'
http://www.homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/