[NTLK] WikiWikiNewt upgraded

From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 10:12:27 EDT

I deployed the latest version of PhpWiki to WikiWikiNewt just now. Please
please let me know if you have any problems, especially if you see error
messages show up in the pages. If you had a previous login it should still
work... I hope... if not please just recreate your account.

You now must login to edit, and you must solve a CAPTCHA to commit a page
edit. Sorry about that but I don't like getting WikiSpammed.

--
Victor Rehorst - victor@newtontalk.net - chuma@chuma.org