Re: [NTLK] Stuck pixels?

From: Tyler Nichols <smilr_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 13:17:26 EDT

Hmm, the first thing that springs to mind for me is a dying sector in the ram used to store the current contents of the screen (not sure if this is a discrete chip or part of the normal 4megs of operating ram), maybe.

I hope its a software issue, but it really sounds like something more serious to me. Good luck!

On Monday, April 03, 2006, at 09:39AM, Julian Wright <julianwr@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

J. Tyler Nichols

>James Wages wrote:
>
>[...]
>> I can also move windows or objects around over that
>> section of the screen and this pixels work fine until I release that object
>> I'm moving. Then if I rotate the screen, there are stuck pixels in another
>> section of the screen that weren't stuck in the other rotation! Doesn't
>> make any sense.

[...]