Re: [NTLK] DCL and Escale

From: June Tate <june_at_theonelab.com>
Date: Sun Apr 02 2006 - 14:15:57 EDT

On Apr 2, 2006, at 6:22 AM, Paul Guyot wrote:

>> - Where is the bug tracker that you used to have up at <http://
>> bugs.kallisys.com>?
>
> It's down, forever. Please use sourceforge bug tracker instead.

Argh. Oh well, thanks anyway.

>> - The K libs from SourceForge CVS HEAD Xcode project reference
>> UExpatUtils.cp from
>> your personal home directory and don't seem to be present in the
>> CVS repository
>
> It's here:
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/klibs/K/K/XML/
>
>> -- what are these, and where can I get them? I'm afraid K won't
>> compile without
>> them.
>
> The project just needed to be fixed. I did fix it, but sourceforge
> ssh cvs access is down at the moment.

Well, that should be a simple fix for me, then, too -- thanks for the
info. =o)

>> - Escale can't build because K can't build, and DCL doesn't have
>> an Xcode project
>> file to point Escale's Xcode project to. In short, I can't get
>> anything to compile
>> right now, so the source at the moment is useless unless I start
>> auditing the
>> code and figuring out the missing pieces (not exactly something
>> I'm interested
>> in at the moment -- I'd much rather get deep into the code and
>> start fixing bugs
>> rather than mess around with build systems).
>
> Escale compiles here. I'll see what I can do when the server comes
> back up. I'll retry tomorrow morning (in 8 hours).

Well, the problem was a dependency-related more than anything. Since
I couldn't figure out where those XML utils files were, I couldn't
build K, and with the missing Xcode project for DCL blocking DCL from
compiling, that logically meant Escale wouldn't compile either. =op

No biggie, though. Thanks for the help! =o)

--
June Tate
june.tate@gmail.com