[NTLK] 2100,lots of extras for sale

From: BECKER BALAZS (9845012_at_bendomsrv.vu-wien.ac.at)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 05:14:05 PDT

Hi folks!

I have a Newton 2100, good condition for sale.Everything works fine, no
scratches on the screen, the only thing is, that the contrast button is
pretty much on the left side. I also have a Newton leather case,the one
where together with the keyboard, you work like a laptop.... new Newton
keyboard, dongle, 2 serial cables, one for mac, one for pc, 56k modem card,
2 wifi wlan cards, lan card, 2 power adaptors, one with european+traveller
adapters, a bunch of software on cd,memory flash cards,etc.
I also have an apple stylewriter II in very good condition, which is perfect
for Newton.

If You are interested in all or part, please write, so I can send a detailed
list and pictures.

I also have an Apple Powerbook 2400c with Newertech G3 processor, Mac OS 9.2
installed, and a second Powerbook 2400c, original, for parts or so. And some
RAM to it too. Please reply to: 9845012_at_bendomsrv.vu-wien.ac.at

Thanks: Balazs