Re: [NTLK] Rebuilding emate screen: ribbon in the way

From: Steve (macintosh_at_globetrotter.net)
Date: Thu Sep 29 2005 - 03:46:27 PDT

Thanks Woody.
I do not know why, but I was searching Frank's site and did not find
this image by myself. Also, enlarging the image give me a much better
understanding of the way it should be placed. I just hope that with
all the test and manipulation I did before that I did not broke the
ribbon...

I was also puzzle about the srews, thinking that I losrt 2 of them,
but then realize that the screen is maintain by only 2 of them with
washer internaly, the 2 others behind the plastic screen srew with tox.

Now the screen is rebuild, I have to finished the rest!