Re: [NTLK] best web browser & email programs?

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 05:23:57 PDT

    The only problem I've run into with mail is that my E-mail account =
is about ten years old, and gets about 150 spam messages a day. :) =
But the Newton never really had problems sending and receiving mail. =
Just not practical on the Newton.

   As for web browsing, Luna Ranger is the most elegant, till it crashes =
HARD. But it resembles what we are used to in a browser.
   Newt's Cape has the best balance of all, and stable.

 |||=20
 )|( Doctor Clu
/ | \ =20

The best email client may depend on your email server
many folks like Simple mail, version depends on your server
I use Eudora Pro

Woody