Re: [NTLK] Recommend a File Manger for my Newton?

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 11:54:26 PDT

Lord Groundhog wrote:

> Is there a reason why my 2100 doesn't have a button called "Overview" in
> Extras? Is this an extra package to be installed, or was my NOS not
> installed properly, or is there another explanation?

"Overview" is the dot next to the scroll arrows.

On the 1x0 models users often called it the "belly button" due to its
placement on the silkscreened button bar, but if I had called it that you'd be
/really/ confused :) The manual actually calls it the Overview button.

> Also, is there any way to get my Newton to let me have more than "Unfiled"
> plus 24 others of my own creation? I think I'd find about 40 a good number

Use MoreFolders from Standalone, gives you unlimited as well as hierarchical
folders:

http://www.standalone.com/newtonos/