[NTLK] Re(2): Recommend a File Manger for my Newton?

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 10:36:43 PDT

Ah, I see.
Okay. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

I did find something called "Package Organizer" here:
http://standalone.com/newtonos/
...installed it, and it does a nice job of showing me what's what and
where, etc.

John

9/27/05 Victor Rehorst issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?