[NTLK] so, about dongles - one more question

From: Koby Crooks (kobycrooks_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 12:53:01 PDT

Sorry to hit two questions in one day. I read through all the newbie
notes on the wiki but I am still not quite sure about something. I
just got my Newton 2100 today. I have the serial dongle, I have a
serial cable with a small plug on one end and large on on the other,
and I also have a Keyspan USB to Serial adapter... but I can't figure
out how to plug all these together to connect to the USB port on my
macintosh - I feel like I am missing a cable that would have double
ended "male" connectors to run between the small circular port on the
serial dongle and the same small circular port on the Keyspan
adapter... am I missing something?
Sorry to be the "new guy" for today, I really apologize for asking
basic questions. I will say I love this Newton - it is amazingly
powerful and I am only just getting into it.
Thanks again in advance for any answers.
Best
Koby