[NTLK] Backlight quality

From: Andy Hill (adhill_at_nerdshack.com)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 12:44:23 PDT

This may be difficult to answer, but I'll ask all the same. The
backlight on my MP2000 seems dull to me. However having never seen
another one or know of anyone who has one with which I could compare,
I'm not sure if its on its way out or if my expectations are too high?
Are they any clues to backlight quality?

Also why on this list do people right their email addresses as andy dot
hill at nerdshack dot com, instead of the more common way?

Many thanks
Andy