Re: [NTLK] Re(2): Frozen Newton Project Rebirth

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 12:14:35 PDT

Hi John and Matthew,

I agree with Matthew that the Frozen Newton is a recurring pipe dream.
If someone were to try replacing ALL the parts the money required to
fund this project is excesive.

I started seriously contemplating this while I was employed at my
prior IT position. Due to the layoff and search for employment I
placed it on the back burner. After getting employed again in a
different line of work with a huge paycut I have all but given up on
it . The only consideration would be if the CAD was completed and the
price on a Clear Flip Cover could be produced which people woudl
buy...

Anyone with something still in my posession please contact me ...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung