[NTLK] MacWorld Conference in January 2006

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 06:55:33 PDT

God, if I could afford it I'd be at each meeting, but I live in New
Jersey, so it's just not practical for me to fly out for the meetings.

On the other hand, if there were to be a large enough presence at the
MacWorld conference of the Newton community I would scrounge together my
last cent or grow wings just to attend !

When and where is the URL for the conference, etc ?

Are there any specific plans for Newton exhibits or seminars?

John

Notes from below link re Newton User Group:
Today, we're having a virtual meeting of the Worldwide Newton
Association. On the agenda is continued talk about a possible Newton
Conference at MacWorld San Francisco in January, 2006. Since I live in
the Bay Area, I volunteered to help with some of the organizing. I'm
thinking that we should hold it during the week, as opposed to the
weekends before or after the conference. Sadly, visiting all of MacWorld
can be done in a day's time nowadays, so having it during the week would
make better use of potential attendees time. Newton owners, what do you think?

9/21/05 Adriano issued the following and I have taken literary license
to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?