[NTLK] BT-001: Internal Bluetooth Card for MP2x00

From: Jake Bordens (newton_at_allaboutjake.com)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 16:37:40 PDT

Well folks. I just got it working, and I wanted to share:

http://www.allaboutjake.com/newton/bt-001.html

Before we get too excited, its just a prototype, and I probably won't
ever mass produce them, but it works, and I'm pretty happy. Some
software issues to work out yet, and maybe one or two more revisions
in hardware... but overall the proof of concept works... I am able to
chat between PT-100 and a Terminal app over Bluetooth.

Back to work. :)

Jake