Re: [NTLK] TimeTrax License & dead Newtons...

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 19:17:41 PDT

over the years I have heard of a number of password lists and hacks
for newton software. The one you refer to is hawk.pkg. While it is
likely that this and other hacks still reside in some ones archives,
who would be the judge of using illegal passwords legally?
TimeTrax is still available and is presumably still supported. I
think that the price is reasonable since I paid more for More Info.

Woody