Re: [NTLK] Missing modem protocol?

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 04:30:14 PDT

I know it's been a few days, but I wanted to thank Matt Howe for the
tip:

> Make sure you have ModemSup.pkg loaded

Duh. Of course. I hadn't used the modem in so long (through a few
major software shifts as I "redesigned" how I used the Newton) that
I'd scrubbed the package. Sure enough, it works.

Now, if only I could remember what the damn login script was for my
university... I've gotten most of it figured out, but not all.
Dammit, I just need to send short notes over the weekend! Why must
this be so hard? Partially I'm laughing at myself: tinkering with it
is part of the fun.

Michael