[NTLK] Einstein update question

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 09:10:38 PDT

Hi, all,

I just found out that I could get my hands on a Zaurus, relatively
cheaply. It's got the thumb pad, but I'm told it also has handwriting
possibilities with it. Hm. I dunno. Point is, I would want to run the
Einstein port on it! Ha. But of course, the expiration of the
previous release was July 7, several months past, and I'm guessing
that time is limited and the project is obviously difficult. Is there
an update for us curious folks? Just wondering.

Michael