[NTLK] TimeTrax Registration Problem

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 07:34:55 PDT

Yah, wow, good point, especially since I now have 9 [nine] Newtons,
2000's and 2100's in my stable, so that as they break, wear out, or I
loose them, I can be up and running in the time it takes to pop a full
backup FlashCard into the next one. Some of the 9, although all are in
working condition, will be used for parts only.

So, your point brings up a very interesting issue. What the @#$$%& am I
gonna do when I have to switch physically to the next Newton in my
stable and want to continue using TimeTrax?

Maybe I should email them NOW, before the dreaded day comes when I'll
have to pop out my next Newton !!

Any suggestions ?

John

9/17/05 Matthew Reidsma issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?

>One note about Timetrax: the registration is based on your Newton's
serial number. When I upgraded from a 2000 to a 2100 a few years ago,
the kind folks at config.de refused to let me move my Timetrax
registration over to the new machine. Just a heads up (now that you've
spend the money.)