[NTLK] Re(2): 1984.pkg

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 06:27:29 PDT

Just some "background" notes on the 1984.pkg TV ad . . . .

From:
MSNUG January News
(Vol. 1: Issue 10 -1:31:98)
    Coolest evening highlight: Clint running seven Lee Moon
(http://members.aol.com/LeeMoon) QuickTime Movies simultaneously on
my newton. Clint was over to one side playing with my 2100 and then he
started laughing and held it up so we could all see, stating "look all seven
movies running at the same time!" My Windows NT 4.0 box crashes on the
screen saver, but my NEWTON can run seven movies. That just about
sums it up. (Details: the movies were; Doggie, Earth* -B&W, Earth* -
Grayscale, 1984, Lost in Space, Think Different, Simpsons. DO try this at
home! You couldn't even hardly see them all, but they were all going.
*Earth isn't actually Lee Moon's, it's from Yischon at
http://www.deepfocus.com/).

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorized.

distribution or any action taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.

Unless otherwise noted, all information contained herein is copyright
NewMediaGroupUSA(TM) and Ycorp(TM) All rights reserved. ?