Re: [NTLK] NewtToDo Quirks

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 04:50:44 PDT

On Sep 16, 2005, at 12:04 AM, John Hay wrote:

> If anyone knows a solution to either or both of these issues I would
> greatly apppreciate an answer, otherwise, reluctantly, I must move on=20=

> the next ToDo organizer, perhaps MoreInfo, as this has been mentioned
> many times before.

You might also want to look at StandAlone Software's Dateman. I believe=20=

it has an awesome todo function. Also, there is TimeTrax. It has a=20
rather powerful and flexible todo system, as well as a unique interface=20=

to your agenda. You really ought to try both of these out as well. In=20
fact, I suggest starting with TimeTrax. You will probably find that it=20=

does what you want, and the interface will be much more useful (less=20
cluttered-looking)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"If your pictures aren=92t good enough, you=92re not close enough." - =20=

Photojournalist Robert Capa