[NTLK] more URL's to NCU files

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 13:41:11 PDT

Subject: [NTLK] more URL's to NCU files
From: John Hay <OceanCity () mac ! com>
Date: 2005-09-05 13:23:08

>Brian,
>
>Here's another URL for NCU resources. Perhaps the folders shown at
>this path are in fact "all" the files which shipped on the original
>Newton CD in the box.

No, they aren't. I might have the 2100 CD somewhere or not, but it's
available from UNNA (Apple-folders). What's at this link...

>Try it here:
>
>http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_Software/NewtonConnectivityCD/

...is an attempt to collect all publicly distributable connectivity
apps for all OSes that people mentioned to me as being in actual use
today (so that's why there's e.g. no RCU...), ready to burn to CD-R.
See the documentation at
http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_Software/NewtonConnectivityCD/
About.txt (which is cc'ed from the Wiki, actually, where you can find
more about this NewtonConnectivityCD project). Any additions and
comments to NTLK and cc to my mailaddress appreciated.

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/connection_utils has NBU and NCU.

>- "I now have discovered in a different archive
> folder on UNNA the image file for the entire 2100CD"

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/software for 2100CDROM

Your obedient servant,

D. Vollkasko
Librarian, The Temporary Newton Library