Re: [NTLK] Diabetic Meal Planning Software for Newton

From: John Derbyshire (johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 11:07:32 PDT

Hi Jim

Sorry to hear about your condition, sounds a real pisser. As to your
question, there's a great program called DietLog, which allows you to
track food values, your weight, exercise and all the other variables of
bodily input/output. Although I've never seen it I believe there's an
add-on module for diabetics. I no longer have the main program but can
recommend it. It has an unresolved millennium bug but you can bypass
it by setting the date to a year before 2000 that has the same day/date
pattern of a post 2000 year. I should think someone on this list has
DietLog and the add-on module for diabetics. Hope someone can help.
Good luck for the future.