[NTLK] Green is better

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 23:18:29 PDT

Hi,

i would love to realize three new sections on 'Green is better' website:
  - MadlyNewt = Newton setups
  - UsedButNewt = for sale items
  - Newties = rarities

I have more than 80% of space available on my .mac website,
and i will be happy to offer it to you for free, with the hope to
fill it with images of all the items
which make your own Newton workbench madly active on the "MadlyNewt"
section
and then publish photos of all the Newton related accessories which
you forgot in a box
and want to sell on the "UsedButNewt" section.

I would also like to put online your photos of the accessories which
made the history of the Newton
and as i wouldn't want to forget the technologies built for a just
killed MessagePad (it was 1997)
i would dedicate to such argument the "Newtie's" section.

Although am aware that the most about Newton is already online, maybe
many of you
are also aware that from time to time a Newton dedicated website
disappear.
This means to me that me (and hope you will agree on that) should
leave a personal contribute.

Note that i can put online images with only a few words of text.
When ready to U/L photos, just sent to me your messages and files
to adriano.angelillis_at_mac.com

Any comments? Ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Adriano