Re: [NTLK] Newton ToDo Recommendation

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 11:18:53 PDT

Greetings, John,

> I just want a really simple friendly way to create a Hierarchical
> ToDo List.

Your list of what you want is of great interest to me. But the thing
you're describing might be possible (without the priorities, but with
draggable elements that let you set a priority hierarchy). It's just
a checklist in Notes. Using Roll Over, you could update your lists as
needed, keeping track of what was done at a given time, as well.

Other than that, I would suggest NewtToDo from Foundation Systems.
<http://www.tow.com/software/newton.shtml>. You can create folders
with your categories, and in each folder there are task lists. It
doesn't play nice with the Dates or ToDo soup, which is why I don't
use it. It might meet some of your needs.

Regards,
Michael Wittmann