[NTLK] NewtSync and Names Files

From: Jgwdoc_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 08:54:16 PDT

Given the increasingly erratic behaviour of NCU, I've been trying to use
NewtSync to backup my Newt2100 (G4, Tiger). Most of my data is in the Names file,
divided into a number of subcategories. However, when I sync, all the names
get dumped into the "all" category in the address book; the subcategories come
over to the address book, but they are completely empty. I can drag from the
"all" category into the various subcategories, but they never get updated when I
sync, only the "all" category gets updated. Any thoughts on fixing this
issue? Thanks.
Joseph G. Wiedermann MD