[NTLK] Newton ToDo Recommendation

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 04:11:01 PDT

I know this is an overly "open" question in the sense that
recommendations will be inherently subjective, but if that's okay
with you it's okay with me.

What I'm looking for, after having gotten my feet wet on my 2100 now
for a few weeks, is a somewhat more featured version of the Newton
"ToDo" slips. I don't think I want to go way overboard to the most
killer power-user ToDo List ever created, but I would like more
functionality than the stock built-in ToDo slips so that, for
example, I could sort my ToDos in various ways other than just by
priority.

So, drawing upon everyone else's vast Newton experience in this vein
if you've tried them all, ToDo List apps that is, what did you
actually end up using long-term to handle your ToDo's? I guess I'm
looking for something super stable, simple, middle-of-the-road type
capabilities, perhaps one or two levels above the stock Newton ToDo
functionality. TIA, John