Re: [NTLK] HIgh-ascii translations

From: hellsop_at_ninehells.com
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 08:13:29 PDT

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 10:55:44AM -0400, John Hay wrote:
> On Sep 5, 2005, at 10:47 AM, hellsop_at_ninehells.com wrote:
> > The mailing list software does that, in a poor attempt to make the
> > email correctly readable as plain text.
>
> Is there any way this translation can be improved, or is it really
> just not feasible?

I am certain this translation could be improved by an Ecartis developer.
I am quite sure that it cannot be by fiddling with a lucky setting
somewhere. There no "Trash Quoted-printable message" checkbox that
simply needs to be turned off.

--
42. When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey,
    ferret, or whatever sickeningly cute little animal capable of untying