[NTLK] Modem problems

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 17:22:53 PDT

OK, I'm finally getting my 2100 setup for the internet. I have SimpleMail
and Newt's Cape loaded. I also have all the software (NIE 2.0) for my LAN
card. This all works great through my broadband router. I have a 3com modem
and setup. It faxes fine but when I go to use the modem for dial up
connection I get error 16022 "A resource is unavailable". I have loaded both
of the pkg's NIE modems use besides the Ethernet pkg's. Any ideas?

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/