Re: [NTLK] Reading "team members" across projects in Blueprint

From: Nate Goore (natenewton_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 13:05:19 PDT

Michael - if I understand the question, there isn't. I used to have
the same problem when I used Blueprint. My workaround was to enter all
the projects as one giant project, and just shift all tasks one level
down. Then the resources were applied just once to the entire 'single'
project.

For the past year I've used the linking feature of moreinfo as the core
of my project tracking system - i set up a name card for each project,
and link dates (meetings, milestones, due dates), todos (undated action
items) names (staff, clients), and notes (project notes, checklists).
Works incredibly well, and lets me see information sliced any which
way.

Nate