Re: [NTLK] NCU for Tiger?

From: Paul Byrnes (pbyrnes_at_attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 08:42:30 PDT

John
Don't know if I can shed any light on that but will try - mine is 2.8,
so not Panther; it runs on Classic, obviously, but sometimes the Newton
fails to see the Mac when it connects thru my hub so I plug the serial
adaptor directly in the back and restart and that often solves the
problem. Sometimes have to check its prefs on Mac and tell it to see
the serial adaptor. When it connects it shows a message saying Apple
Talk is not enabled; I click Ok and it gets over it. I only use it to
transfer notes so can't say if the other functions are working. Feel
free to email me direct with specific questions and I'll check my
settings - I don't exactly know which ones make it work.
PB