[NTLK] Help

From: Lee Esgro (53chief_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 05:55:45 PST

Hi
I am new to the List, and relay need some help with my newton. I have a
Newton 2100. My problem is that I cant get it to connect to the web or
my Power Book. I have a modem witch it recognizes, but when I try to
dial out their is no dial tone, you can hear it dial but if you pick up
the line there is a dial tone so it must not be dialing out only sounds
like it is. I also have a WiFi card (Lucent Technologies turbo bronze)
for it but when I plug it in it does not recognizes it. I guess I need
the driver for the Wifi card. I bought the card on eBay, they sent me a
CD with the driver but I have no way to get it on the newton. I have a
4mb card for my Newton I thought maybe I could put the card in my
PowerBook and transfer the drivers. But I don't thank its compatible
with my PowerBook. I do not have any cables for the Newton. My palm
died on me and I would love to use my Newton in its place. I bought my
newton on e-bay about 10 months age and relay have not done much with
it. One last thing I also bought a 16 mb card that had newton software
on it and it came with a disk. I am sorry for being long winded and I
hope I am not asking something that is asked often.
Thanks
Lee (newbe)