Re: [NTLK] Newton Case Review: WaterField Designs' iPod Speaker Case...

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 03:41:33 PST

Michael,

I am intrigued, but can't really see the bag in enough detail on the
below link small image. Is there a better, larger, picture somewhere or
can you post a photo of your bag online for us to see or email it to me
and I will post it on my server for all, thanks.

Thank you, John

p.s. OmniWeb actually reassembled the long URL below on the fly for me
and it resolved, but here's the same link as a TinyUrl:

<http://tinyurl.com/apkce>

10/30/05 Michael C. Wittmann issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?