Re: [NTLK] Data transfer to Mac Tiger 10.3x

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 23:43:57 PST

snip... I've never bothered with NewTen or any other OS X based system,
because they are a pain and never work. I can't figure it out, and
never have tried to because I have always stuck with the tool that
you need for the following: ....snip
On the other hand I have found NewTen to be a rock-solid reliable
method of transfer from Panther/Tiger to Newt, using serial and a
Keyspan serial/USB adapter.

I simply can't get NCU to install properly and recognise any
connection method other than Appletalk, which doesn't work.

Brian