Re: [NTLK] Wireless for the 2100

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 19:22:31 PDT

I have a D-Link wireless router, a Linksys WPC11 version 1 card for the
Newton and Hiroshi's driver. It works great without WEP. I've registered the
driver but not heard back from him yet. Once I have I'll let you know how
the WEP works. I also have a regular Ethernet card. Both surf the web, using
Newtscape, and do Email, using SimpleMail. Excellently. Hope this info gets
you started. Let me know if you go this route or want more info.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/