Re: [NTLK] [WTB] Want To Buy a "Clear" Newton

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 12:42:01 PDT

Subject: Re: [NTLK] [WTB] Want To Buy a "Clear" Newton
From: "Paul Curtis" <MicroSSG () Comcast ! net>
Date: 2005-10-25 19:44:39

> Anyway, I followed some links and they have a pretty active NUG,
> check it out...
> http://www.clubnewton.com:8080/

But where are the many cool packages Yos did and released as freeware
years
ago (i.e. registered versions, instead of 10-day-demo wares)? Can't find
them anywhere (e.g. VoiceMonitor 1.0)...

Anybody know where I can find Yos's apps?

DJV.

P.S.: It really is a shame that there are not more Japanese or Korean
Newtonians on this list, I understand they did quite a lot of cool
software
which is unknown/forgotten/never got translated to non-Asian tongues...