[NTLK] New Newton, previous owner forgets to remove personal items

From: Shawn Baker (SDelta2_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 22:12:09 PDT

Hello all,

I just bought a MP120 from ebay and received it today. It came with
a 4mb flash card. First thing I did was turn it on and explore it a
bit. I couldn't figure out how to get the flash card to work until I
checked the lock. Suddenly, a bunch of programs started to load and
I was faced with a bunch of programs installed by the previous user.
Unfortunately, his personal contacts and everything are still
around. Now, since I don't have a serial cable for it yet and I
don't have an adaptor to work with my iBook, I'd like to keep all of
the programs currently on the card, but remove all of his data. I
haven't entered any of my information in, except through setup, so
none of the data is mine. Is there an easy way to do this from the
Newton or will I have to suffer losing the programs for now?

Thanks,
Shawn Baker