[NTLK] Halloween Challenge -- The Horror, oh, the Horror!

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 08:57:29 PDT

Hello Newt Goulies,

I created a few Halloween-themed .mp3 files and converted them to the .pkg format. I tested them, and they seem to work fine with the MadMax program (I believe this requires an MP 2100, due to memory issues; Erick, we need your programming help, to bring MadMax to the Newton masses!)

The sound files are roughly three minutes in length, each. I'm sending them to DJ for uploading somewhere. Should be available to the List folks soon. Enjoy!

(rubbing hands togther and laughing like a maniac)

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan, USA