Re: [NTLK] 48200 & 48411 Errors, Ikes!

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 07:28:50 PDT

.... Happy ;-))) Update!

In addition to these two errors I was also getting a pop-up demo
registration window telling me that my package called "ScratchBack"
expired and I needed to register it. I was just clicking on the "ok"
button to get rid of this pop-up and didn't bother to enter my
registration code out of laziness. Then on a "hunch" I thought maybe it
was a possibilty that this was cause of the error(s) so I launched
ScratchBack, clicked on the "info" button and entered my registration
code and clicked on "ok" and it was successfully accepted.

I then did a soft-reboot and now at least the 48211 error has totally
vanished !!!! So my faith has been restored. I don't thing the 48200
error is as _bad_ as the 48411 error so I am happy ;-)))

John