[NTLK] Wanted: Artist for illustration of title page of user's manual

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 04:39:10 PDT

Hello Frank,

I'm a lousy freehand artist, but I do have lots of experience with Adobe Photoshop and a few other art programs. I would be happy to try and develop some cover art for your upcoming software release. What I'm thinking would be to either create a battery image from scratch or grab some pre-made art images, and manipulate the images to create something unique for your cover page.

I'm thinking of something that portrays a battery and the benchmark measuring/testing process; perhaps a battery on a balance scale (symbolic weighing of the battery's characteristics); maybe a battery and a multimeter or wrench of some sort (symbolic of the battery rejuvenation process). How about a lightning bolt striking a battery? Something reminiscent of Nikola Tesla's experiments in throwing lightning around? Other ideas are welcome, and I would not dream of charging YOU money for anything, Frank, after all you have done for the Newton Community.

Warmest regards,

Matt the K.
Detroit, Michigan, USA