[NTLK] looking for keyboarding program

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 17:21:11 PDT

Hello Susan,

"Type to Learn" was the Sunburst program, and it should be freely available on UNNA (I think).

Another good program is "The Writer's Tool Kit", by SCET. I believe it was Mr. Graham Wilson that granted us permission to use and share this program. He sent me the last hard copy of the user's manual, which I scanned and made available as a .PDF file. Look around on UNNA. If you still can't find this stuff, shoot me a personal e-mail note.

There were also some basic children's mathematics drill apps available for the Newton. And, of course, you can take copyright-free text sources and create e-Books for your students with NewtonPress. There's lots of literature in the Newton e-Book format already. Just hunt around a bit on UNNA.org or on DJ and Marty's Library site: http://www.stillnewt.org/library

Matt K.

P.S. More non-fiction e-Books coming soon. I can't let DJ step on my toes!