[NTLK] BIG Newton Selloff...

From: Joe Anthenat (newtonlist_at_mailworks.org)
Date: Sat Oct 22 2005 - 15:53:43 PDT

My friend is clearing out his rather large collection of Newtons. I'm
posting them here for him. We've packaged them into kits in hopes of
giving folks a chance to get up and running right out of the box. Each
kit price includes standard ground shipping to lower 48 states, other
shipping will be extra. Let me know if you have questions. There are
small pictures of the kits here...
http://janthenat.mailworks.org/NewtonItems/

Also, stay tuned because I'll be posting a list of great accessories
once we can decide on prices.

Here they are...

Kit #1
- Newton 2100 (excellent condition)
- Card blanks
- Interconnect Dongle
- Newton rechargeable battery pack (unused) & AA Battery Tray
- Newton Power Adapter
- Newton keyboard w/leatherette carrying case
- 32MB Flash Memory Card
- D-Link Ethernet Card w/dongle
- Newton Stylus (new in package)
- Nylon Newton zip case to hold Newton and Keyboard
$200 Shipped to lower 48

Kit #2
- Newton 2100 (excellent condition)
- Card blanks
- Interconnect Dongle
- Newton rechargeable battery pack & AA Battery Tray
- Newton Power Adapter
- Newton keyboard
- 8MB Flash Memory Card
- Emate Stylus
- Nylon Newton zip case to hold Newton and Keyboard
$175 Shipped to lower 48

Kit #3
- Newton 2000 (upgraded to 2100 specs, great condition)
- Interconnect Dongle (new in package)
- Newton rechargeable battery pack (unused) & AA Battery Tray
- Newton Power Adapter
- Newton keyboard w/leatherette case
- 8MB Flash Memory Card
- Emate Stylus
- Leather Newton case with D-Ring hooks and belt loop
$175 Shipped to lower 48

Kit #4
- Newton 2000 (upgraded to 2100 specs, excellent condition)
- Card blanks
- Mac Serial to Interconnect cable
- Newton rechargeable battery pack (unused) & AA Battery Tray
- 8MB Flash Memory Card
- Newton Stylus (new in package)
- Newton leather zip case
$150 Shipped to lower 48