Re: [NTLK] GPS advice wanted

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 00:18:46 PDT

Subject: Re: [NTLK] GPS advice wanted
From: Michael Blazer <m.blazer () utoronto ! ca>
Date: 2005-08-15 22:03:23

>Belated thanks (I was out of e-mail range for a few days) to those who
responded very
>helpfully to my queries. Even if I never figure out how to make maps,
I'm starting to
>have fun with the GPS thingy.

Great!

One thing: I have some ideas on how to hotrod GPS Map that I think are
quite implementable (though not by me -- clumsy wid code). The added
features will create added value to the application, making it useful
way beyond the nav-planning and trip-tracking it already does
excellently. I'd be glad to sound them off to any person who'd like to
take a shot at them. Any takers?

Thanks,

Alexander