Re: [NTLK] [OT] Dell to Acquire Apple

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Oct 18 2005 - 22:27:58 PDT

Subject: Re: [NTLK] [OT] Dell to Acquire Apple
From: Miro <miroc () comcast ! net>
Date: 2005-10-18 15:17:44

>Yeah, that one fits the sam category :-)

What Sam? Who dat? Sam Washington?

>On Oct 18, 2005, at 10:55 AM, Lord Groundhog wrote:
>
>> I thought the last thing which could happen in the world of
>> silicone is Bill
>> Gates turning M$ over to Steve Jobs for free, and apologizing for
>> giving Apple such a hard time over the years?

Hard times like what -- producing the most-used productivity suite for
the Mac, no matter what market share? Or exchanging patents? Or like
the time they bolstered Apple (an OS competitor, mind ye) with plenty
cash as a thanks for Apple pioneering the mass-marketed GUI thing?

Sometimes I'm really lost by you people. ;=}

D.