Re: [NTLK] Handwriting Recognition for Ancient Greek

From: Lord Groundhog (LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 18 2005 - 07:49:13 PDT

Debby,

If you get HWR working for the Newt, I for one am interested. I also have
an interest in ancient Greek. :)

Shalom.
Christian

Newton: so good, Archimedes would have used one.

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/

Refresh yourself from our MUG: http://www.oxmug.org/

~~~ On 2005/10/18 08:30, Deborah Mitchell at debbym1_at_mac.com wrote ~~~