[NTLK] Format of posting here...

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Tue Oct 18 2005 - 05:12:27 PDT

     There have been folks that have thought of making the internal =3D
memory cards based on the developer Newtons with the 10-12 meg internal =
=3D
ram. I'm sure Apple had a good reason to make it 4 meg of usable =3D
memory, but the larger would have of course been nice too.)

 |||=3D20
 )|( Doctor Clu
/ | \ =3D20=20

    -=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-

    A little help on formatting for my messages on here. I don't know =
why my editor is adding "=3D" and "=3D20" and I don't run into this =
problem on other lists. How can I correct it so that this list does not =
see those added commands?=20

    Thanks!