Re: [NTLK] Demographics

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 08:42:15 PDT

In the spirit of acting in good faith:

1) I would never even consider running the questionnaire in the first
place, as it would intentionally target "our" list members, _without_
the express blessing and consent of the list administration, management,
owners, powers that be, etc.

2) I would positively make the raw data from the survey available to
same, then, and only then, if said powers thought appropriate would I
publish the results and would only do so per their direction and
restrictions within this list, or as they saw fit, or possibly to
Wikiwikiwikiwiki....... ;-)

My current interest is shear curiosity, however, I find myself always
"needing" to know things that I don't, for some reason, perhaps for an
ulterior motive, although at the moment I have none that I can think of.

John

10/14/05 Lord Groundhog issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?