Re: [NTLK] Demographics

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 07:59:04 PDT

Yes, sorry, I should have stipulated this, sorry, and thank you
Apostolos for reminding me.

If you are at all interested in me taking on this task email me at
OceanCity_at_mac.com to speak up and let your voice be heard.
Again, end of thread.
John

10/14/05 Apostolos Koutropoulos issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?