Re: [NTLK] OT: why not the Palm T|X, though it has appeal

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 06:40:54 PDT

    I think I still use the Newton because they were fortunate enough to =
get me when I was first getting a palm device. The Newton is paid for =
and I have a lot of widgets that I can use with it.

    I have gone from needing a computer on the go to barely needing a =
computer at work. But the Newton's voice recorder feature has been =
VERY useful lately.

    The next device I want needs to be small, be able to keep notes, and =
play music. My current phone basically does most of that. If someone =
could make a phone that could plug into a VGA monitor every now and then =
and have a add on keyboard when needed, I would jump to that. :)

 |||=20
 )|( Doctor Clu
/ | \ =20